Search This Blog

Thursday, March 24, 2011

WATER WATER EVERYWHERE!

Wow!   thanks Leslie for the comment!  That was awesome!  You gave me a GREAT idea!   all of those pieces you named......I'm going to offer them half price today!     I love the fact that there are so many WATER pieces available and summer is coming...yes, it IS coming!   So, let's start early!

HALF PRICE ON ALL OF THE WATER, SEA, PIECES TODAY!!!!!

Page 8 GREEK ISLE - GORGEOUS! This contained faceted islands of aquamarine resin anchored ina current of textured antique silver with matching ring and pendant!  It really looks like this color in Greece.  Beautiful!

page 16  UNDER THE SEA -  genuine freshwater pearls adusts up to 9"  cute bracelet!
page 19 - ATLANTIS  seven hues of blue, bezel set aqua and capri blue cut crystals, light sapphire glass cat's eye and epoxy stones are trapped in a net of matte silver.  Don't let these get away!  These are great for work or for jeans.  love these!

cHECK THESE OUT FOR NOW...MORE LATER!

Contact me at mrufkahr@sbcglobal.net or call me at 314-680-9750 Check out my website at www.liasophia.com/marilynrufkahr

3 comments:

  1. If you didn't give up chocolate for Lent, today is National Chocolate Covered Raisin Day! (Haute Chocolate necklace special?) AND it is also Harry Houdini's Birthday...Let's see...Flip Out slide, Pixie Dust necklace, Hypnotic bracelet??? - okay, okay...I'll stop! Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladies for your posts...since there are not many posts...you EACH get a piece of retired jewelry! Thanks for staying with me! hmmmmm
    chocolate! That's an idea also! Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Would you like to receive more information about lia sophia? YES...contact me at mrufkahr@sbcglobal.net
or call 314-680-9750