Search This Blog

Monday, March 21, 2011

IT'S SPRING BREAK!

I'm so excited to be on spring break.....the weather is beautiful, I'm going to lunch with my daughter, I get to see the other daughter and my grandson, I get to babysit the other grandson, go to lunch with Dress for Success, talk about Fashion WEEk, scrapbook, read, relax???(well, maybe) and of course,  work in my home office, which is wonderful because I get to talk with so many of YOU.

This week I am offering  a special each day....I love this new catalog.  I will have tips available also....
Elena Kiam has posted a new column on our lia sophia website called SOCIAL FASHION.  It's awesome.  I will be taking excerpts from her info and passing it on to you....can't wait to see what she has in store for us....plus...I will go back to the catalog and describe the new pieces that we have available....

so, here is today's special...
SPEND $50.00 TODAY and get a hostess bonus item (anything in the catalog up to $100.00) for just $15.00

Spend $100.00 today and get a hostess bonus item .....FOR FREE!!!!(anything in the catalog up to $100.00)

REMEMBER...POST A COMMENT ..BE ENTERED TO WIN JEWELRY AT THE END OF THE WEEK!!!

Contact me at mrufkahr@sbcglobal.net or call me at 314-680-9750
 Check out my website at www.liasophia.com/marilynrufkahr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like to receive more information about lia sophia? YES...contact me at mrufkahr@sbcglobal.net
or call 314-680-9750