Search This Blog

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Saturday specials

Today my Mom and I are going to the Science Center and the Art Museum.  We are so fortunate to live in St. Louis where these institutions along with the History Museum and the Zoo, as well as many other places are FREE!   It's wonderful!  GROUPON had a family membership for $35.00 for the Art Museum the other day....and in the past they have had the History Museum also....GROUPON is great too!

I'm taking a bit of a break today so, check back over the posts for the week and if you see something that you like, let me know...I will honor those specials today and tomorrow.

Stay warm!

Contact me at mrufkahr@sbcglobal.net or call me at 314-680-9750 Check out my website at www.liasophia.com/marilynrufkahr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like to receive more information about lia sophia? YES...contact me at mrufkahr@sbcglobal.net
or call 314-680-9750