Search This Blog

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Valentine's

This is such a great time of year...February.. when you are thinking of your very special Valentine!  I just wanted to say how very much I love my grandkids....they make me so very happy.   They are my Valentine's along with my husband and my girls.  Just curious...what are some Valentine's presents that you get kids????  besides stuffed animals??? 1 month to 9 years?  The girls, of course, would love lia sophia jewelry. Post your response.  I'd love to hear your suggestions.

Contact me at mrufkahr@sbcglobal.net or call me at 314-680-9750 Check out my website at www.liasophia.com/marilynrufkahr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like to receive more information about lia sophia? YES...contact me at mrufkahr@sbcglobal.net
or call 314-680-9750