Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

GROUND HOG DAY

Well, I'm at home again on another snow day, which I just love, because I get so many things done and.....I can more time with lia sophia.  

I hope that you read the info yesterday about WORKING FROM THE HEART!  It's going to be a great month.  I am enjoying talking with all of you on the phone.  I still need 14 volunteers though to allow me to share 14 products for 14 minutes. Seriously!  That is all I need. 
Of course........ this will be NEW LINE JEWELRY!  You don't want to miss this!

Later this morning, I will have more info about another trend with the new jewelry - NAUTICAL LOOKS.  This is going to be a fun summer with all of these great pieces that you can wear on the high seas on a cruise, on your boat cruising down the Missouri River or at Lake of the Ozarks, or just wearing to work or even a party!  


 Contact me at mrufkahr@sbcglobal.net or call me at 314-680-9750 Check out my website at www.liasophia.com/marilynrufkahr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like to receive more information about lia sophia? YES...contact me at mrufkahr@sbcglobal.net
or call 314-680-9750