Search This Blog

Saturday, February 12, 2011

VALENTINE'S SPECIAL

This is a crazy weekend for us...it's our baptism weekend for one of our new grandsons, and that means a lot of running around, shoppping, preparing food etc.  AND....our daughter and granddaughter are here from North Carolina.  We are so excited!

This morning we are all going to get our nails done...What fun!  sooooooooo I am feeling a lot of love!
so wanted to offer you something special for Valentine's weekend!


WITH EVERY PURCHASE OF $50.00 OR MORE, RECEIVE
A FREE PAIR OF EARRINGS!

ALSO.....
FOR EVERY $75.00 OR MORE , RECEIVE
THE NEW LOVE NOTE BRACELET (page 41) FOR FREE!
PURCHASE $100.00 OR MORE,

RECEIVE A HOSTESS BONUS ITEM OF ANYTHING UP TO
$100FOR FREE!!!!
THIS SPECIAL IS GOOD THROUGH MIDNIGHT, VALENTINE'S NIGHT, MONDAY, FEBRUARY 14.

check out all of the hearts in the catalog
page 30,31,32,36,40,44,45,46,49,56
find the one that I missed and win that piece!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!
DON'T FORGET..... my WORKING FROM THE HEART 14 PROJECT -

14 customers - 14 products - in 14 minutes

Receive a very special gift from me for being one of my 14...this month!!!!!

Contact me at mrufkahr@sbcglobal.net or call me at 314-680-9750 Check out my website at www.liasophia.com/marilynrufkahr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like to receive more information about lia sophia? YES...contact me at mrufkahr@sbcglobal.net
or call 314-680-9750