Search This Blog

Thursday, February 10, 2011

ECLECTIC METAL MIXTURES

THIS IS MY FAVORITE!!!!!    I LOVE the mixed metals.  PAGE 28 AND 29 is awesome!
To start off, we have the DRESS FOR SUCCESS piece IMPROVE.  It is a 43" necklaces that sells for $98, but of course, you can get this for FREE by being a hostess or you can get it for just $15.00 by having a party.   I love the textures on this necklace also.  It is very light weight as well.

The SWIVEL STRETCH BRACLETS are awesome  in  matte gold, silver, and hematite  $35.00 each, but FREE or 1/2 price or $15.00. 

Page 29 has THE CONTESSA cut crystal earrings...I think these are longer than my hair, but wow!  are they gorgeous!  There is a new pendant to go with the EVOLVE COLLAR.. it is the STITCH PENDANT SLIDE with hematite and gold.  love it!!!!  ILLUSION CUFF BRACELET and ILLUSION EARRINGS is a great set.  I love this because it is so lightweight and you can conform the bracelet to your wrist.   

The MORSEL NECKLACE AND EARRING SET is gold with a little oval piece of hematite, very nice!  and the CUBIST RING is full of BLING!  WHEW!   This can be yours for being a hostess for only $20.00

that's all I have time for this morning...need to get to school ...more later tonight...

DON'T FORGET....WORKING FROM THE HEART 14 PROJECT..14 people to show 14 new products to all in 14 minutes!

Contact me at mrufkahr@sbcglobal.net or call me at 314-680-9750 Check out my website at www.liasophia.com/marilynrufkahr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like to receive more information about lia sophia? YES...contact me at mrufkahr@sbcglobal.net
or call 314-680-9750