Search This Blog

Friday, June 25, 2010

JULY SALE!

DON'T FORGET LADIES....JULY IS THE REVERSE SAVE PLAN!

July is a great month to have a party, because it is the REVERSE SAVE PLAN. Many ladies begin their Christmas shopping in July, so why not host a party???
This is a great time for YOU to earn some FREE jewelry! Invite the girls over, put out some cheese and crackers...I'll bring the wine!

*fun *food *prizes *extreme jewelry makeover *did I mention fun?

I will send out invites for you or we can do evites or evites right from my website!

Plus ladies...if you book a party on July 20,27,28,29, you will receive $200 in retired jewelry...that includes jewelry from the spring/summer catalog ...the CURRENT catalog!

So, what are you waiting for...post a comment to be entered in the drawing for the week, send me an email, or give me a call! woohoo!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like to receive more information about lia sophia? YES...contact me at mrufkahr@sbcglobal.net
or call 314-680-9750