Search This Blog

Friday, June 25, 2010

conference

Sunday begins our annual conference in Milwaukee. I will try and post each day...I especially want you to know about the new line jewelry. This will be our first opportunity to see the jewelry. I am so excited! I know you will be too!

Don't forget to mark your calendars for the JEWELRY RETIREMENT PARTY on
Friday, July 30 from 5-8 p.m.

I'm going to try and post more specials before I leave...my goal was to give you all of the discontinued items by the end of June. I forgot I will be gone 4 of those days, so will try and post today and tomorrow and the specials!

Don't forget to post a comment to be entered to win the weekly prize!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like to receive more information about lia sophia? YES...contact me at mrufkahr@sbcglobal.net
or call 314-680-9750