Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

HOST A PARTY FOR JUNE

Hi ladies....well, I'm off to the hospital again for the day, but tomorrow I will be back with more specials....Mom is doing well!
but today I wanted to INTICE you to have a party.
I am looking for
WEDNESDAY, June 23 or THURSDAY, June 24. A LIVE PARTY!!!!

I am offering $200 in retired jewelry,YOUR CHOICE AND I HAVE A LOT TO CHOOSE FROM plus...remember when you have a qualified party you will get an additional $100 in current jewelry for only $19.

plus.....the hostess that has a party on these dates will get to choose a piece of
NEW LINE JEWELRY as well. The new catalog comes out at the end of July.

remember to post a comment so you can be entered to win this weeks prize and...
sign up to receive posts on your yahoo home page. CHECK BACK DAILY to see the new posts and new specials. I am offering these ALL SUMMER!!!!



1 comment:

  1. I love your EARLY morning posts...don't see them until the evening but I always enjoy checking the timestamp to reassure me that you're still crazy! Glad to hear your mom is doing well!

    ReplyDelete

Would you like to receive more information about lia sophia? YES...contact me at mrufkahr@sbcglobal.net
or call 314-680-9750