Search This Blog

Sunday, June 6, 2010

AND THE WINNER IS.......

AND THE WINNER IS...... LORI..... Lori emailed me SEVERAL times about sale items and about what was posted. So LORI, I'm so glad that you were TEMPTED to take a look each day. Thanks for blogging with me!

Thanks to everyone that got me up and running this week. It has been a lot of fun! I hope that you come back each day to check to see what we are blogging about. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post a comment about my post, what you are doing with your jewelry, what you are wearing together, what you thought of the BLING THING idea for the week, questions, anything....I want this to be fun for YOU too!

Specials will be Monday - Friday and will go through the summer. We shall see what happens when school starts again.

REMEMBER....I still have June dates available, so call or email me if you want to get your FREE jewelry also. mrufkahr@sbcglobal.net 314-680-9750
mrufkahr.com OR www.liasophia.com/marilynrufkahr/
or post a comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like to receive more information about lia sophia? YES...contact me at mrufkahr@sbcglobal.net
or call 314-680-9750