Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Hello!

Hi ladies...well, I am back...my apologies for not blogging for a couple of weeks...I was sick for almost a week with a sore throat and a nagging cough...I just didn't feel good, but I am better and ready to blog again.  LOTS GOING ON!


Let me tell you about a great event this Thursday!  It's a teaser for St. Charles Fashion Week!   THURSDAY, APRIL 14   5:00 P.M. - 9:00 P.M.  Cary O'Brien's Design and Color Spa  2107 ZUMBEHL ROAD IN THE dIERBERGS pLAZA.   

 iT IS GOING TO BE A FUN EVENT...COCKTAILS PROVIDED BY pEARL vODKA HORS D'OEUVRES PROVIDED BY LLYWELYNS AND A SHOPPING EVENT that will have shoes by Bronx Diba Shoes, Thirty-one gifts , Robins Nest on the Kathy Trail, Private Quarters, Providence Soap and of course lia sophia jewelry. 

We will have attendance prizes and...there will be touch up stations available and Cary O'Briens will have mini manicures, chair massages, and hair and makeup touch up stations with tips from the pros.  It's going to be a fun evening, so grab your girlfriends or your hubbies and come on out.  It's a great time to shop for MOTHER'S DAY, PROM, and GRADUATION!

Contact me at mrufkahr@sbcglobal.net or call me at 314-680-9750 Check out my website at www.liasophia.com/marilynrufkahr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like to receive more information about lia sophia? YES...contact me at mrufkahr@sbcglobal.net
or call 314-680-9750