Search This Blog

Thursday, February 24, 2011

RED CARPET PARTY

Sunday is the Oscars.   Isn't it fun to watch them?????  I love the dresses and the jewels, especially the jewelry!  not to mention ...the actors and movies!   It is a fun event.   sO, I came up with this crazy idea about the Oscars.......so I'm having a RED CARPET PARTY, Sunday, Feb 27 from 1-4.   

February has such a great special of buy 2 items at regular price, get 2 items at half price, that I thought ...I would make it even bigger, so I'm having a RED CARPET PARTY!   
I am going to award all of you that come to the party with a special surprise and there will be an award winning sale.

  The Oscars always gives out a goodie bag, so not to be outdone.....I too will have an Oscar goodie bag for you....plus.....special drinks and.....there will be an OSCAR given out in a new category.....UGLY JEWELRY OSCAR

 YES, that's right the Ugly Jewelry Oscar will be awarded to the individual that brings the most disgusting, distatesful, not to be worn ever again, piece of jewelry.  The judges will decide that day and announce the award that night!  The winner will receive a very special award and of course, more jewelry so that she can replace the piece that she has given up.  ALL contestants will receive a special consolation prize as well.

So come over and walk the RED CARPET and check out this award winning sale on Sunday, Feb 27  from 1-4 p.m.  

   Contact me at mrufkahr@sbcglobal.net or call me at 314-680-9750 Check out my website at www.liasophia.com/marilynrufkahr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like to receive more information about lia sophia? YES...contact me at mrufkahr@sbcglobal.net
or call 314-680-9750