Search This Blog

Saturday, February 19, 2011

My thanks to you!

My thanks to you for reading my blog and contacting me....I have been having so much fun meeting so many of you from across the country.  Yesterday, I met Brooke from North Carolina and earlier in the week I talked with Derek from Utah and Sarah from California.  Plus, I chatted with a lady that actually digs up the stones and makes her own jewelry.  What fun it is to chat with all of you ...all because your love of jewelry.  Thank you for contacting me and reading my blog. 

It has been a busy week at school and I haven't posted anything since Valentine's Day, except I did get a picture of our grandson's baptism.   He is such a cutie.  When the Pastor presented him to our congregation, he said, "He is a little bruiser!"...which he is, but oh so cute!   He is pictured here with his Mom (our daughter) and Dad and his Godparents.   We have another baptism coming up in two weeks for our other grandson - Max  sooooo there will be more pictures.   more to come!

Contact me at mrufkahr@sbcglobal.net or call me at 314-680-9750 Check out my website at www.liasophia.com/marilynrufkahr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like to receive more information about lia sophia? YES...contact me at mrufkahr@sbcglobal.net
or call 314-680-9750