Search This Blog

Monday, January 24, 2011

I'm back!

Well, I'm back. I am inspired by MY GOOD FRIENDS....Kelly and Linda Boehmer to post a daily blog again. School started and it is hard to keep up with everything....lesson plans, calling parents, grading papers, etc.....but....I love to blog about lia sophia, so I am going to come back so I can talk with you each day.

lia sophia jewelry is great therapy for me and I love sharing with all of you.
This week is the last week for the fall/winter catalog and there are many pieces of jewelry that are being discontinued. I would like to feature as many pieces as possible, like I did this summer, so that you can receive as many pieces that you want before they go away! I will take you through the catalog this week to discuss the many pieces that are going to retire.

Watch my blog each day for specials.....THE JANUARY SPECIAL IS:
BUY 1 ITEM AT REGULAR PRICE, GET 2 AT HALF PRICE!

put together a catalog party this week and receive hostess benefits just as you would with having a live party!

PAGE 5 HAS BEAUTIFUL PEARL-ESSENCE AND HEMATITE PIECES
Cutting Edge, Cabaret, and Caviar are all being discontinued By having a $250 party, you could get the necklace for only $65 and the bracelet for only $20.

THE COAST TO COAST necklace on page 6 is textured silver and genuine mother -of-pearl that is anchored with a toggle bar clasp. Page 7 features the SLINKY RING and the PEARL JAM NECKLACE! This necklace has spheres of gray, montana blue and amethyst with a silver chain that drops to 28".

Page 8 features the BUNGALOW NECKLACES again with mother-of-pearl shades of gray and hammered silver loops and black diamond faceted resin beads. This one has a length of 39". The RENAISSANCE NECKLACE AND EARRINGS are a great buy to wear with gray or purple. Love purple! and page 9 has the SCRIBBLE and TIMELESS CLIP EARRINGS to wear with just about anything.

When wearing THE NIGHT SHIMMER NECKLACE AND EARRINGS in candlelight or moonlight, you will just sparkle wearing these! PAGE 11 displays the TOPSY-TURVY NECKLACE...a fun piece! With its length of 46" you can wear it tumbling down a sweater, or wear it as a belt!

page 13 shows the CLARET NECKLACE..one of my favorites. This too is a blend of hematite and dark Siam resin beads. Great worn with the Flapper necklace or just by itself.

My favorite ring is being retired - TERRAIN... love the purple on page 14 along with the HOURGLASS BRACELET! This is a fun piece. page 15 has the SYNERGY necklace with triple-strands and glossy silver swirls.

SOOOOOO
TODAY'S SPECIAL HALF -PRICE NECKLACES.!!!!! THAT'S RIGHT! ANY NECKLACE IS HALF PRICE!

call 314-680-9750 or email me at mrufkahr@sbcglobal.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like to receive more information about lia sophia? YES...contact me at mrufkahr@sbcglobal.net
or call 314-680-9750