Search This Blog

Saturday, September 4, 2010

LABOR DAY SALE!!!

HI LADIES...wow! what beautiful weather! It feels so good to have the windows open and a breeze coming through! aahhh!!!! we are close to fall.

This weekend is a weekend of rest, relaxation, and .....lots of sales so I wanted to join in as well. We have such a beautiful new catalog that I want to get as much jewelry in your hands as possible, so I am having a LABOR DAY SALE also!

BUY 1 ITEM AT REGULAR PRICE, BUY 1 ITEM AT HALF PRICE! This is your most expensive item! no limit! PLUS, EVERY $50.00 that you spend, receive $5.00 off. PLUS, your name will be entered into a drawing to receive a FREE necklace!

Start that Christmas shopping now with this great sale! Check out my website for more specials! www.liasophia.com/marilynrufkahr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like to receive more information about lia sophia? YES...contact me at mrufkahr@sbcglobal.net
or call 314-680-9750