Search This Blog

Monday, July 19, 2010

I love parties

wow! Friday night was a great party. Mary was an awesome hostess...good food, and so much fun! She had a great group of friends as well. I had so much fun,I didn't get home till 11:30 Friday night. I really enjoyed talking with everyone. It was a good time too finding out a little more about Mary during our introductions. wow! I learned that what happens in Cancun, stays in Cancun! :-O what fun! This is EXACTLY what happens at lia sophia parties....we have so much fun and it gives us the opportunity to build relationships.

You too can have this great opportunity to be a part of lia sophia. We have a great event THIS Thursday, July 22. You have the chance to hear what other advisors have to say about lia sophia and you can see the new line jewelry that is premiering August 1. To start your own businesS, it is only $149.00 , but .....if you sign the night of the OPPORTUNITY EVENT and meet your Excellent Beginnings qualifications the first 15 weeks, your kit expense will be reimbursed.

If you want more information or have questions, please call me at 314-680-9750 or email me at mrufkahr@sbcglobal.net. check out my website www.liasophia.com/marilynrufkahr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like to receive more information about lia sophia? YES...contact me at mrufkahr@sbcglobal.net
or call 314-680-9750