Search This Blog

Monday, June 14, 2010

JUNE HOSTESS SPECIAL

LADIES....ALL JUNE HOSTESSESS that have a $600 party, can purchase an addtional $100 in jewelry for only $19. What a great way to pick up some additional jewelry!
Plus, don't forget all of the great hostess benefits:
20% of your sales
40% of your sales with 10 orders and 2 bookings
5 items at half price
4 hostess bonus items
hostess gift

I still have dates available for June. June 22,23,24

Calll me if your are interested
314-680-9750
marilynrufkahr.com
www.liasophia.com/marilynrufkahr

don't forget to post a comment to be entered into the weekly drawing!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Marilyn, I will have a party on one of those open dates for you! I want to get in on all of those deals PLUS get a few more items from my list before they retire! Let me know if you still have those dates available! Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU BET GIRL!!!!! June 23 it is!!!! woohoo!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Would you like to receive more information about lia sophia? YES...contact me at mrufkahr@sbcglobal.net
or call 314-680-9750